WCL Fleet Management System is a cloud-based fleet management software, mainly developed for our client WCL Management Services Pty Ltd (Australia), an international transportation management company. We worked with WCL to understand their business needs and existing process and delivered web application, web services, and mobile application (for drivers and passengers) which helped to reduce paperwork and drastically improve response time and monitoring ability.
Wolfmatrix has been a very dependable partner with great web development skills over the years. The team has fantastic communication skills and is very responsive.
Michael MacRae, Director
Appetiser Pty Ltd
Building a cloud-based fleet management software to increase efficiency and reduce paperwork
The WCL company was looking for a cloud-based fleet management software to increase the efficiency of work and employees. But couldn’t find one which meets all the needs and requirement of a company or which matches the existing process. So, they were in dilemma whether they could build a cloud-based fleet management software or not which helps in reducing the paperwork.
An end to end cloud-based fleet management software for WCL to manage their fleet business
We follow the Agile Methodology so we involved our clients in weekly meetings and handover the deliverables after completing each sprint. By using modern technologies and involving a team of dedicated and experienced Project Manager, UI designer, Mobile App, Frontend & Backend Developer, we were able to successfully deliver 3 products – WCL Fleet Management System, Driver, and Passenger Mobile App.
WCL Fleet Management System (Web Based):
- Create and manage routes, locations, drivers, vehicles, passengers, contacts, run number, bookings, incidents, feedback, unavailability events
- View the driver, vehicle availability/unavailability dates on a calendar and assign bookings to drivers
- Track vehicles in real time and view live traffic updates, reports
- An Android-based Mobile App for the WCL’s registered drivers.
- Booking list & Passenger list
- Start & Stop booking
- Check-in & Check-out passengers
- An Android-based Mobile App for the WCL’s registered passengers.
- Booking list & scheduled pick up/drop locations on both map and list view
- Estimated vehicle arrival time and drop off time
Reduction in paperwork and drastic improvement
The cloud-based fleet management software has helped WCL to reduce paperwork and drastically improve response time and monitoring ability. The 3 products i.e web application, web services and mobile application (for drivers and passengers), we delivered is used by WCL and its clients or members on a daily basis.
Want to work with us?
Describe what you are looking to do and we will follow up with free software consultation and quotes. We can't wait to provide you technical services that will enhance your overall business. Our team is eager to work with you as your technical partner and provide you a solution for every need of your business. Get ready to reach new heights of success with our partnership.