Ensign is an intelligence and agile compliance program which helps companies to reduce deceptive sales practices to take over accounts. It offers a certification program for Direct Sales Reps and insightful training programs. We worked with Ensign (USA) to build compliance software for home security sales representative for completing their compliance guidelines online. This platform was later acquired by a NorthStar Alarm, leading American home security and automation company. We helped both Ensign and Northstar during this transition for technology and knowledge transfer.
Wolfmatrix has been a very dependable partner with great web development skills over the years. The team has fantastic communication skills and is very responsive.
Michael MacRae, Director
Appetiser Pty Ltd
Development of compliance software for home security sales representative
Ensign was looking into developing a compliance software for home security sales representative. But the lack of technical skill and knowledge was proving to be problem in developing a software. So, they were looking for an outsourcing company as an alternative. However, the lack of quality, experience and communication they couldn’t start their project with any other outsourcing company. But every company needs to abide certain laws, regulations and standards and with the help of this system, the users would be able to complete their compliance guidelines online. So, they knew there is a market for this product and couldn’t let go of this idea easily. Finally, through networks and connections they found us and gave us a call.
Development of compliance software to reduce deceptive sales practices to take over accounts
We worked with Ensign as their technical partner to provide end to end compliance software development. We focused on each stage of development and took every feature into consideration. As we know the key to success is communication, we had frequent meetings and phone calls with the Ensign members.
We provided them the end to end solutions
Offshore development team
- The Ensign’s compliance software was developed by our offshore development team in Nepal.
- A team of experts was solely dedicated to making the idea come true
Product Strategy and Planning
- Created a low fidelity wireframe and had a ton of meeting to ensure the requirement understood by us meets their idea and requirement.
- After the requirement was finalized we started breaking it down and estimated the project’s timeline and the level of effort and resources needed.
- Created an easy to use and navigate UI/UX design which worked on all the devices which could be potentially used by their clients.
- We segmented and prioritized the feature on the basis of its feasibility, desirability, and viability.
- We further divided the task among our team and started developing it.
- Following the agile software development methodology, we had weekly sprint planning and daily stand-up.
- Also, a frequent meeting and phone call with the Ensign members to keep them updated about the work progress.
- As the client’s demand keeps on changing we did a proper analysis and conducted a meeting with the Ensign’s team members and only accepted those change which directly affects the overall project
QA and DevOps
- Our technical team takes the testing very seriously and starts it from the beginning of a project.
- In the Ensign project too, our technical team had a quality mindset throughout the product development cycle.
- We had written the requirements with clear acceptance criteria to create better design specifications that can be easily verified.
- We also performed unit or local testing from the beginning of a project.
- Last but not least, deployment was done at the end of each sprint using the CI and CD tools.
- After which user acceptance testing was conducted and changes were made respectively in the next sprint after discussing with Ensign.
Maintenance and Support
- Further maintenance and support were provided to Ensign’s compliance software after the deployment.
- After the Ensign was acquired by NorthStar Alarm, we assisted both the companies during this transition by providing technology and knowledge transfer.
Platform was acquired by NorthStar Alarm
The idea and the end product was very useful for the home security sales representative. Later on, due to the software’s effectiveness, it was acquired by a NorthStar Alarm, a leading American home security and automation company. Now the product is being used by the NorthStar Alarm team members.
Want to work with us?
Describe what you are looking to do and we will follow up with free software consultation and quotes. We can't wait to provide you technical services that will enhance your overall business. Our team is eager to work with you as your technical partner and provide you a solution for every need of your business. Get ready to reach new heights of success with our partnership.