Ensign is an intelligence and agile compliance program which helps companies to reduce deceptive sales practices to take over accounts. It offers a certification program for Direct Sales Reps and insightful training programs. We worked with Ensign (USA) to build compliance software for home security sales representative for completing their compliance guidelines online. This platform was later acquired by a NorthStar Alarm, leading American home security and automation company. We helped both Ensign and Northstar during this transition for technology and knowledge transfer.
Wolfmatrix developed the Trekking mobile app for us; I have always enjoyed speaking with the Wolfmatrix team about product ideas. For example, I remember a meeting where we discussed adding a map feature. They asked me some tough questions to help me understand why this feature was important. They inquired if investing in other functionality would be the wiser choice ROI-wise. I hadn’t thought the idea through very well, but I did by the end of our conversation. And that is just one example of the level of genuineness you can expect from professional team members like Wolfmatrix.
Ashish Shrestha, Co-founder
We were looking for a cloud-based fleet management software, but we couldn’t find one which meets all of our needs and requirements. As such, there were questions like, “Can we build this ourselves? If not, how will it match what we currently have in place?” Wolfmatrix helped by building an app to help reduce paperwork and time wastage for all involved in transport operations. As a result, the WCL group is now more efficient and has better time management!
Thank you, Wolfmatrix!
WCL Fleet Management System
The Wolfmatrix team is excellent at what it does. Their estimates are always correct, and there are never any cost overruns. So, from a guy who has worked closely with these guys, you may take that they are not your average “Oh yes, of course, it can be built” technology firm. So they’re the “Should it be built?” tech company. And this is where they differ from their competitors. So I’ll be eternally grateful to Wolfmatrix for all they’ve done for Ensign. If you want thoughtful and upfront people who will bring your concept to the next level, go with them.
Development of compliance software for home security sales representative
Ensign was looking into developing a compliance software for home security sales representative. But the lack of technical skill and knowledge was proving to be problem in developing a software. So, they were looking for an outsourcing company as an alternative. However, the lack of quality, experience and communication they couldn’t start their project with any other outsourcing company. But every company needs to abide certain laws, regulations and standards and with the help of this system, the users would be able to complete their compliance guidelines online. So, they knew there is a market for this product and couldn’t let go of this idea easily. Finally, through networks and connections they found us and gave us a call.
Ensign is a software startup which developed a product for home security sales representative
Consumer Software Startup
An end-to-end cloud-based fleet management software for WCL to manage their fleet business
We follow the Agile Methodology, so we involve our clients in weekly meetings and hand over the deliverables after completing each sprint. Using modern technologies and involving a team of dedicated and experienced Project Managers, UI designers, Mobile apps, and front-end & Back-end Developers, we successfully delivered 3 products – WCL Fleet Management System, Driver, and Passenger Mobile App.
- Our offshore development team developed Ensign’s compliance software in Nepal.
- A team of experts was solely dedicated to making the idea come true
Product Strategy and Planning
- Created a low fidelity wireframe and had a ton of meeting to ensure the requirement understood by us meets their idea and requirement.
- After the requirement was finalized, we started breaking it down and estimated the project’s timeline and the required level of effort and resources.
- Created an easy-to-use and navigate UI/UX design that worked on all the devices that their clients could potentially use.
- We segmented and prioritized the feature based on its feasibility, desirability, and viability.
- We further divided the task among our team and started developing it.
- Following the agile software development methodology, we had weekly sprint planning and daily stand-up.
- Also, frequent meetings and phone call with the Ensign members to keep them updated about the work progress.
- As the client’s demand keeps changing, we did a proper analysis and conducted a meeting with Ensign’s team members and only accepted those changes that directly affect the overall project.
QA and DevOps
- Our technical team takes the testing very seriously and starts it from the beginning of a project.
- Our technical team had a quality mindset throughout the product development cycle in the Ensign project.
- We had written the requirements with clear acceptance criteria to create better design specifications that can be easily verified.
- We also performed unit or local testing from the beginning of a project.
- Last, deployment was done at the end of each sprint using the CI and CD tools.
- After which, user acceptance testing was conducted, and changes were made in the next sprint after discussion with Ensign.
Maintenance and Support
- Further maintenance and support were provided to Ensign’s compliance software after the deployment.
- After NorthStar Alarm acquired Ensign, we assisted both companies during this transition by providing technology and knowledge transfer.
Product Strategy and Planning, UI/UX Design, Application Development, QA and DevOps, Maintenance and Support, Technical Team Outsourcing
2014 – Current
Symfony PHP Framework, jQuery, MySQL
4 (strategists and developers)
Do you have a business idea but no technical knowledge?
We can transform your ideas into reality with our innovative technical solution and partnership.
The platform was acquired by NorthStar Alarm
The idea and the end product were very useful for the home security sales representative. Later on, due to the software’s effectiveness, it was acquired by NorthStar Alarm, a leading American home security and automation company. Now the product is being used by the NorthStar Alarm team members.